Acid Solutions are specialists in treating URGENT and difficult to access BULK WATER PROBLEMS.
We use "state of the art" technology, fully mobile computerised machines and systems that quickly treat huge volumes of water, use less reagent, can target specific contaminants and produce the HIGH WATER QUALITY RESULTS you need for licensed release, irrigation, reuse or environmental protection.
Our Services include :
Fast, high volume treatment of low pH & high acidity, dissolved metals, suspended solids, toxins and many other contaminants, Neutralisation of acid forming rocks and soil and Sealing of large Leaking dams.
Acid Solutions use the newest, fastest and most efficient mobile treatment systems and services of their type in the world today. We treat sites previously thought to be untreatable, revolutionizing the way contaminated water is treated in Australia. Our proven patented processes deliver accurate and extremely fast treatments to achieve the required water quality results at a fraction of the cost of old traditional treatment methods. We provide site assessments, consulting services and remedial high quality specialised treatments for Australia’s Mining, Industry and Government Departments.
Treatment Solutions for:
Typical Sites we treat:
- pH & Acidity
- Dissoved metals and metaloids
- Suspended solids and turbidity
- Many other industrial Contaminants
- Mild to extremely contaminated water
- Acid forming rock and soil
- Large leaking Dams
- Acid mine drainage
- Contaminated Mines, Catchment and Tailings Dams
- Large Dams at risk of overflowing or leaking
- Contaminated lakes and river systems
- Abandoned Mines, Quarries, Construction and Industry
- Sensitive, large, remote and dificult to access locations
- Acid leaching waste rock dumps (ARD)
The Benefits Acid Solutions offers you:
- Exceptional water quality results
- Treatment tailored to your required water quality (environmental protection/release, irrigation, reuse )
- Extrordinary high volume water treatment rates- Often many million of litres per hour
- Treatments from 100,000 litres to many Gigalitres
- No permanent infrastructure required. All systems are non invasive and self powered.
- Fully mobile, modular, multiple stage high quality water processing, requiring no earthworks.
- Rapid response emergency water treatment (FAST mobilisation, on-site setup and treatment)
- Unmatched capability for remote and difficult to access sites.